Saturday, October 27, 2007

And Away We Go!

We should be in our new home on Nov. 5, God willing.

Have to share one bit of funniness with ya'all. Tom, the quintessential packrat, has taken to retrieving just about EVERYTHING I'm throwing out, saying, "Honey, what are you throwing THIS out for?" or "You're not throwing THIS away, are you?"

Yes, I am because I don't want our new house to resemble Sanford & Son. But, he replies, our new house is four times the size! Yes, and that means that it can hold four times the junk and I am not having any of it.

I think I'll save the real purging for when he's not home. :-)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SIGH}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Current Mood: amused

1 comment:

Mauigirl said...

It's a hopeless fight. Once you are in your new house junk will accumulate indefinitely because there is room for it. We've lived in our house 20 years and the amount of junk is horrifying!