Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This Is It!

Just got word from my attorney that my closing is Nov.1 at 3 PM. This it it, folks. I am signing my life away!

I'm excited but scared. I know that's normal but I really DO hate signing papers. I mean, I know what it's like for buying a car so I can just imagine the papers I have to sign for a house.

I am glad that all this jazz will be over. But then I've got moving to which to look forward; that takes place Nov. 5. We're trying to be good, packing up a little bit day by day. Plus, we don't have to be out in one day because we decided to pay an extra month of rent for that very reason. Sound advice from my friend, Deborah, in North Carolina. Thanks, Deb, I owe ya one!

Boy, will I need a BIG DRINK after this!

1 comment:

Mauigirl said...

Congratulations! By now you are a homeowner!