Thursday, April 26, 2007

He's Not All That

The "he" being Alec Baldwin.

The highlight of his career, in my opinion, was "Glengarry Glen Ross." Unfortunately, similar to the ventriloquist dummy, Willy, in "Twilight Zone," his character has taken over his entire persona.

The phone call to his daughter was real. How it got onto the Internet is another story but there's no denying it's real. And, it's horrid. I'm not saying parents can't yell at their kids, but it's the ugly name-calling that got to me. Too personal for my blood.

Who's the adult here? He was carrying on like, well, a 12-year-old!

Now he's going around saying that he's sorry and the comments were really meant for Kim Basinger. M'kay. Still, how about exercising a little self-control here? If I was his kid, I would never take a phone call from him again! Hell, I'd be hiding under my bed right now.

I really feel sorry for his daughter. Not only is she caught between these two looney tunes but the whole affair has been made public.

And now Baldwion wants to leave "30 Rock." Personally, I think he should stay. That kid's gonna need money for major therapy.

No comments: