Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Labby's on a Diet


Awww, my gorgeous God dog, Chief, is now on a diet, doctor's orders!

I spoke to my brother about 2 months ago and he told me that at the ripe old age of 6 (42 in people years), Chief had become very fussy about his food. He was either ignoring it or taking his food outdoors to eat or playing with it first.

I suggested that maybe he was just becoming bored with this food since he's on kind of a restricted diet (lamb & rice) due to allergies. So, my brother took him to the vet and the vet said that he was being overfed. I mean, he wasn't really fat but now that he's on the shady side of 40, he's got to watch it (just like me, LOL!) Labs DO have a tendency to gain weight as they age.

My bro cut back on his portions and sure enough, he's eating normally again, lost a few pounds, and is a MEAN, LEAN, CANINE MACHINE once again.

Pictures, I want new pictures, dammit!!!

No comments: