Thursday, January 18, 2007

19% Flat

Had my body fat measurement last night and was at 19% flat. Meh. Well, at least I am headed in the right direction. My trainer says that because I am closer to my goal, the decreases will not be as dramatic.

I had a talk with him about what's a healthy range. He said if I wanted to stop now, I could, but if I wanted, I could go as low as 14%. Lower than that is for professional bodybuilders--no thanks! But he reiterated that I should not get discouraged if I take a few weeks to get there. I can handle that, I guess.

He asked me how I was feeling and I told him pretty good. I have more energy when I run up hills. I even told that him when BF & go grocery shopping, I can now carry 3 bags up the 2 flights of stairs with ease. It used to be an effort to carry 2. (WhenI told this to Tom, he said, "Good, you can carry them all up if you'd like!" LOL!)

No comments: