Friday, January 26, 2007

Yes, I HATE Farkin' Teenagers...

Got a problem with that?


Ga. Teens Admitt to Killing Dog in Oven
By Associated Press
January 26, 2007, 3:51 PM

ATLANTA -- Two teenagers accused of duct-taping a puppy's snout and paws and cooking the animal alive in an oven pleaded guilty Friday to animal cruelty and other offenses. Prosecutors said Joshua Moulder, 17, and his brother, Justin, 19, broke into a newly refurbished community center, where they tortured and killed the 3-month-old puppy, damaged computers, broke glass and splattered paint on the walls.

The brothers then brought neighborhood children to see the dead puppy and threatened to kill them if they reported it, prosecutors said. They will be sentenced next month.

Oh, I would love to be a fly on the wall at that sentencing. Let's just hope they get a judge who HATES FARKIN' TEENAGERS as much as I do. I hope they live the rest of their pitiful, scabrous lives in prison.

Did I mention that I HATE TEENAGERS?

6 comments:

Mauigirl said...

That is sickening. I usually don't believe in the death penalty but I'd really make an exception for these scum of the earth. In fact I'd like to see the same thing done to them as they did to that poor innocent puppy. God, I hate them.

Anonymous said...

Right, so let me get this straight; you hate every single one of the half a billion teeanagers in the whole world becasue two of them decided to smash up a community centre? If a middle aged person did it, would you hate every single one of them? Intergenerational conflict is what it is, and that's disgusting. I'm sorry, but being a teenager myself, I find your behaviour in giving your enrty that title nearly as inappropriate as their behviour. And yes, I agree, poor innocent puppy.

Martta said...

Well, if you're such a fine upstanding citizen in your own right, why do you post anonymously?

Anonymous said...

I didn't say that I was a fine upstanding citizen, but you can't go around disrespecting every single teenager in the whole world. After all, you were one once.

Secondly, I apologise, I won't hide behind the anonymous title, so my name is Tom, and I live in New Jersey

Martta said...

Hi Tom. I admire your guts. A lot of posters on B-net coward post behind the wall of anonymity.

Once in a while I meet a teenager I like. But I read way too many stories like the above today, way too many.

Anonymous said...

OMG If i were the judge i would make sure both thse boys would end up in the same oven at a super high temperature and see how they like it!! They are nothing but f**king pathetic excuses for being a human!