Thursday, January 18, 2007

Eraserhead Is Back!

Yes, according to the Village Voice (a publication whose politics I despise but they have great stories on art, film and literature), Eraserhead, directed by David Lynch, will be at MOMA from January 18 through 24! Such a short run but I really want to try and make it if I can.

http://www.villagevoice.com/film/0703,lee,75564,20.html

I actually wrote a Letter to the Editor, praising the article for bringing back such fond memories. I hope they run it. I gave them both my work and home phone numbers and would love to be there if BF gets the call.

"Hello, this is Blah-Blah from the Village Voice. I am calling for Martta (insert last name here). She wrote a letter to the Voice about Eraserhead..." I would LOVE to see the expression on his face when he gets that call, that "WTF is Eraserhead?" look.

I am evil. And, in Heaven, everything is fun.

No comments: